- Hosting Control Panel Details
This support article describes how to install and enable a Lets Encrypt SSL (HTTPS) for your Website. Let's Encrypt is a free, automated Certificate Authority (CA) which allows the rapid installation of SSL certificates. The latest Plesk Lets Encrypt extension provides this as an easy option for you to use.
- Log into your hosting Control Panel.
Click on the
Website & Domains
Select the check box
Include www as an alternative domain name
, even if you don't use www. as a prefix for you site. This is to ensure all redirects are also secure.
- Click Ok to save and the Let's Encrypt SSL will be generated and installed under your hosting in Plesk
- Next we need to Select the Let's Encrypt SSL generated and force a redirect from HTTP to HTTPS as the webserver by default will load your website on HTTP.
section the below need to be selected.
Permanent redirect from HTTP to HTTPS
Let's Encrypt Certificate
- Click Ok to save and then check / confirm your Website is now loading on HTTPS and no SSL warnings