- Access to Conetix Control Panel or Plesk
This article describes how to redirect traffic from http to https for your website.
- Log into to Conetix Control Panel or Plesk.
- Click on Website & Domains tab:
- Next click on Apache & nginx Settings
- Navigate to the Additional directives for HTTP field located in the Additional Apache directives section:
- Add Redirect / https://conetixtest.com replacing conetixtest.com with your website domain
- To confirm redirect working navigate to http for your URL e.g. http://conetixtest.com should redirect to https://www.conetixtest.com